Thursday, 18 April 2013

My Garden - Colours and Friends

 
In full bloom,
this pink  Magnolia  makes a huge impact
in my garden.....
 
 
 
...I love the cheery Primroses which are bright
little beacons on dark days...

 
...and the tiny flowers of the Brunneria
which look like blue 'Forget- me- nots.'

 
I had some blocks of wood that I had used in my garden,
so for fun
 I made these little friends.
I'll leave them there for a bit.  : )

Linked to
Share your Cup Thursday -  http://jannolson.blogspot.ca/
Home and Garden -  http://www.adelightsomelife.com/2013/04/home-and-garden-thursday-20.html

5 comments:

  1. Your primroses are so bright and cheery looking Nell. I love your garden 'friends'. How cute they are and what a clever idea! Enjoy the day. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at the bloglovin' hop! So happy to have you party with us. New follower. :)
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Kathy
    lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Magnolia bush! I really want one in my garden. My Primroses are putting on a show also. Love their bright cheery blooms. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann
    p.s. Not sure if I am following. I was going to check, but your followers are not showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant spring color - the magnolia trees like yours bloomed so early here - I love your creative garden friends! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Would love you to leave me a comment.